Makeup Brush Set, Do I Really Required One?
If you ask any makeup and beauty expert, all they will state: Yes, you require a makeup brush set. These experts have hundreds of tools and everyone is various from the other. The distinction is that they are experts. It is their field of work. It is their career and profession. They do makeup primarily to earn. With that said, they take advantage of their brushes and makeup. That is the reason that they require that numerous tools. Find out useful information about eyelash extensions here www.beautyboutiquela.com.
You, on the other hand are not a professional. You do not need a set of one hundred brushes for daily use but you must have a number of them if you are in the corporate world or other profession that needs you to be nice, likeable, magnificent and lovely. You need a minimum of a twelve-piece makeup brush set in which you will have to learn the best ways to use on a day to day basis.
What brushes do I need then?
You might have some of it, as well, like the blusher, the lip brush, the eye shadow brush, the powder brush and liner. You also require the proper makeup to go with your makeup brush set.
- Foundation brush: If you used to apply foundation using your fingertips, well stop it now. This tool is the very best there is when using the base for your makeup.
- Concealer brush: You can conceal those pimples, laugh lines and wrinkles by utilizing a concealer tool. This small thing can completely and briefly remove the issue locations around your eyes, nose, forehead, mouth and chin.
- Stippling brush: It is that triangular brush with volume (not the thin one) which is being used to blend the colors well on your face. It can be made use of on the body too.
- Fan brush: If the stippling is too thick, then, you can include this one in your makeup brush set and use it to swipe off the excess make up pigments under your eyes. It can also double as blush or contouring tool.
- Angled brush: The suggestion of this brush is, well, angled. This is being used to put on eyebrow color and under the eyelid too. Bear in mind the feline eye look?
- Contour brush: You might have seen this but you are not aware that it is a contouring tool. It is a semi-thick brush with bristles tilted, longer on one end and much shorter on the other. It doubles as an upper cheek and powder surface brush.
- Smudge brush: Include this foam like tip tool in your makeup brush set so that you can produce your smoky eyes. Use your liner above the eyelid then use the spot brush mix the makeup.